Friday, May 7, 2010

What a deal!

   After reviewing my itinerary for this trip, I've come to realize that I'm getting a lot more for my money than I had originally thought. 


Original Plan:  I had planned on getting to Spain and getting settled.  I would asses my course load and begin planning.  I would love to see as much as possible in the time that I have.  Things on my list: Pamplona (With Stephanie and Lil) Valencia, Madrid, San Sebastian, and if time allowed a multi night trip to Morocco.  Very doable in my opinion given the two months I will be there.


My Discovery:  After getting the itinerary I found out that there are many included excursions including: Over night trips to Madrid and San Sebastian, many museum trips, and a mini cruse that just so happens to be on my birthday. 

NEW PLAN!  I will take the time between my first and second sessions to see both Valencia and Morocco at the same time.  Given the extra time this break offers me and the extra money I am "saving" by having already paid to see the other cities with my tuition, there shouldn't be much in my way of being able to check everything off of this list. 

Europe and Africa here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment